I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Sunday, August 3, 2014

A letter to dad

Damn dad I miss you so much. I could really use your strong support and unconditional love right now. I'm really having a hard time. I know you are happy with mom but I miss you so much and my heart is so empty everyday without you and mom. Please keep looking out for me from above and Devin too she needs you as much as I do. I know this is stupid to put on face book but I don't care. We are both ok and will be okay without you here, it would just be easier if you were still here. Luckily you taught us well enough so that we can take care of ourselves and each other. We both watched you fight so damn hard for ten straight days to get better so I am glad you are now at peace and not trapped by a broken body. I pray everyday that you are at peace and happy. I love you and miss you dad more than I ever thought was possible. Until we meet again dad......

No comments:

Post a Comment