I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Lump

Last night I found what felt like a grape sized hard lump in my right breast. I, being me totally freaked out. I had trouble sleeping and have been nauseous since I found it. I went to my Dr. first thing this morning. He was slightly concerned about it especially considering my Cancer history. He has ordered an ultra sound of both breasts to confirm what we are dealing with. He said in can be anything from a lymph-node to a tumor. He was mainly worried because of the size of it and that is doesn't move. It also has a sort of tail feeling to the end of it. I am trying to cope with the fears while I wait for the ultra sound. If I lose it now I don't know what to do. I am scared and nervous. Please keep me in your prayers. I WILL NOT FIGHT CANCER AGAIN. I will not put my husband through it ever again, or my friends and family again. I will NOT DO IT! My life may end early and I may not live much past the day I am diagnosed with it if I am. There is not much I can control but this may be one thing. I will post after the ultrasound with the results. Who knows, maybe it's a fluke and everything is just fine and dandy.

Remember back when I found out I was in remission for the second time? I was happy but said I was just wondering when it will come back. I pray this is nothing major. My ovaries are doing good and I am still in remission from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment