I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ultrasound Results

So I had the ultra sound yesterday and I even got the results right away. Well, all your prayers helped and the lump is nothing to be worried about. We will keep an eye on it and check it in a month or two to see if it is smaller, bigger, or the same. For now I am counting my blessing and am so relieved about this. I was so scared. Thank you Laura and Whitney for being amazing friends and praying for me. You are amazing friends and you really helped me yesterday. All my friends are so wonderful. Thank you all for your continued support, love and friendship!
“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”

No comments:

Post a Comment