I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Monday, April 16, 2012

New life? yes please!

As of right now I have gone 26 hours with out a cigarette. Oh, you didn't know I smoke again? I quit for 4 years and then started again about 3 years ago. I am restless, frustrated and anxious. I was also planning on stopping soda. I have only had about 1/8 of soda today compared to what I normally have. I cannot stop both at the same time or I will go NUTS!!! Stay tuned to see if I fail again or can finally kick these terrible, sickening, and deadly habits! This is the first step in the new, healthy, amazing, beautiful Derin transformation.

1 comment: