I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Kids, Kids, and more Kids

I just spent 7 out of the last 10 days staying at my sister in law Vanessa's house watching her 3 foster kids while she and her hubby went elk hunting. HOLY EXHAUSTING! Between sibling rivalry, mood changes and crying fits I am worn out. It's nothing that I cannot handle but wow what a trying time for me. I am happy that she trusted me to care for the kids. It makes me feel needed which I thrive on. They are some amazing kiddos and oddly enough I look forward to watching them again even though it wore me out. It's great practice and it helps me to learn parenting techniques. I also grew a little in the patience area which I have very little of.

Vanessa, her hubby, and Our cousin all got their animals... They got the 2 cow elk on opening day and the spike this past Saturday. There is 1 more tag to fill but it should get gotten today or tomorrow.

Unfortunately due to babysitting I had to miss my sweet friend Laura's baby shower :( SAD DAY!!! So shout out to her... I am so sorry I love you and would've loved to be there and share the fun party with you! I can't wait for little baby "Sven" (lol) gets here so I can meet him.

Other than playing mom for a week I did find some time to work, read, and relax. OK who am I kidding I can never relax. That is my goal for this weekend to do nothing but relax and rest.

I leave you with this quote: ( can you tell I LOVE quotes?)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

1 comment:

  1. I think Sven may stick as a nickname. It's short for "Spencer".

    ReplyDelete