I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Light Show 2011 - This Is Halloween

This is so neat and creative. It really shows that someone put hard work into this for others to enjoy. Think about this as you engage with others. Try to reach out to others and do something to simply make them happy. I did this today at work. There is a girl I work with who is getting married soon and has been stressed, nervous, and overwhelmed. I left a simple note on her desk for when she came in. All it was, was a note telling her I am here for you and you can do this. Pay it forward. Reach out to others because you never know how bad they may be feeling. Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment