I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A quick recap

A couple of weeks ago we hosted a small scale dinner. Phil made his amazing sweet pork fried soft tacos. Tim and Laura were able to come as well as their cute little one Faith. Ashley and McKay also came with baby Gabe. This was the first time Ashley had been to my home. She is the one that interviewed me for an awesome article on being a cancer survivor. I will be posting the interview in a few days.

This past Saturday I was able to go the the annual Jessee family Halloween party hosted by Laura and Tim! I am generally not a holiday fan, especially Halloween but I had so much fun. They made a fun family feud game Halloween edition. We tore it up!!! You can check out the incredible costumes and such on her blog here. Yes the food tasted as incredible as it looks. Thanks for all the good times my dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment