I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gratitude day 5

Today has been a lousy crappy day. I have been so upset for the majority of my day. That is why today I am grateful for my husband Phil. He is me best friend and closest ali in this world. He has made me a better person over all and continually teaches me. In 2 weeks we will celebrate our 5 year anniversary. I am blessed to have him and I don't know where I'd be without him. I know now that it's not me against the world but us against it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment