I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gratitude day 9

I am grateful for days when I actually feel good and not sick. I am nursing a cold and have been for a few days now. I said something at work about not feeling well to which someone said "you never feel good". I have been sick for so long that I sometimes forget what it is like to feel normal, and good. My initial diagnosis was in early 2005. That was nearly 6 1/2 years ago. I have had my ups and certainly had my downs. It is because of all of it that I am grateful for the times when I don't feel sick or hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment