I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gratefulness Day 1

Today I am very grateful for family. I firmly believe that since we cannot choose our biological families, or maybe they are distant or whatever, we can create our own family of friends. My friends have been there for me when my family wasn't. Family is what you make it. Thank you to all my family members, and to my "adopted families". The Hayes', the Harvey's, the Harper's, the Jessee's, the Roger's, the Couey's, and all the other families that have counted me as one of their own. I truly love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment