I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Love is Eternal

Everyone who knows me knows that I LOVE quotes and song lyrics about everything and anything…. I wanted to share a few about love with you.

“Respect, admiration and trust equals love.” Hal Hartley
“Love gives us in a moment what we can hardly attain by effort after years of toil”. Goethe
“So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no lives.” William Shakespeare, “Romeo and Juliet”
“All you need is already within you, only you must approach your self with reverence and love. Self-condemnation and self-distrust are grievous errors. Your constant flight from pain and search for pleasure is a sign of love you bear for your self, all I plead with you is this: make love of your self perfect. Deny yourself nothing — glue your self infinity and eternity and discover that you do not need them; you are beyond”. Nisargadatta Maharaj

No comments:

Post a Comment