I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh The Lies.......

Yesterday I was called out!!! A co-worker politely reminded me that my blog title is A LIE!! WHAT??!! It made me laugh. So on response to that here is a "daily" dose of me!

Today it is cloudy and cool out and I love it! Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE fall. I am planning to drive the Nebo loop in the very near future for some amazing views. I love the smells the rain storms, and the great crispness to the air. I have been sleeping so good with a big blanket or 2 and the windows open to enjoy the fresh air. I am excited to make lots of pumpkin flavored things too. I'm not sure why but I only do this in the fall. Weird or not??

So there you are Mr. Jason.....
And I leave you with this amazing quote:

Live well dear friends
In all you do,
Tho’ paths be old
Or paths be new,
But to yourself
Be ever true,
Live well!

Laugh often friends
Tho’ passing years
Bring, sometimes, smiles
And, sometimes, tears,
For mirth forever
Warms and cheers
Laugh often!

Love much dear friends
For love will bring
The healing joy
And hope of Spring,
Where pain and fear may never dwell
Nor anguish touch….

And so Live well,
Laugh often too,
And more, dear friends,
Love much!

Written by: John McLeod

1 comment: