I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

To snow or not to snow???.....

Yep it happened...... Its rained for a good 12-24ish hours then the UNTHINKABLE happened. IT SNOWED!!!! Not enough to stick but enough that it made a nice short lived white blanket for my grass. I'll be honest, I love it!!! It made my day so happy. I say bring it on mother nature.

Also I received an award at work today. It's a Doba Doozie award. I got for being the most improved customer service agent for the 3rd quarter. Not only does it make me feel appreciated but I feel validated that I am doing a good job and people around me see that. I truly love my job and company even if I have days where work is beyond stressful.


I will leave you with this fun little quote that I think speaks my attitude of the weather perfectly:

“Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.”

1 comment: