I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

An apology goes a long way

Awhile back I got this email from a past co-worker. She and I had very different ideas on things and were always clashing. I want to share this cause since I got this letter our relationship has gone from terrible to great. Try to remember that even though you forget things you say or do, others may not. An apology really does go a long way!


Dear Derin,

So I am writing this letter with complete heartache and complete sorrow. I want to apologize for how I treated you Derin. I know a lot of things were said about you and I will admit that I did say things about you and I can only imagine how hard it was for you to come into work, let alone want to stay there. At my new job there is a girl that everyone picks on and talks about, and it made me want to cry because I felt horrible for this girl..As i sat there and just listened to them, and did not stop them I realized what I had done to you... All just because we didn't have the same work ethic. You are such a great girl and you have so much to offer and I am truly sorry for all the heartache, the pain, the frustration, and unhappiness I may have caused you.

I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I hope that your health is still going good, and that your dad is doing great as well. Again I am truly sorry Derin. Know that I am here for you, in all honestly Derin you are a great girl.

Sincerly,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment