I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bittersweet

Today is super strange for me. A- I feel like crap B- It's bittersweet for me to leave my job C- I lack all motivation C- I am in terrible pain. D- my hubby just bought me a new DSLR camera! As of right now there is only 72.5 hours until my youngest brother in law comes home from his mission. He has been gone over 2 years! This also means that I have a mere 2.5 days until I am officially NOT a Prosper employee! Lots of new beginnings. I have an appointment next week for a cancer screening to see if I am still getting better. I hope I will have lots of good news on that day to share. Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment