I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID

Dear someone who's name I cannot say,
You are completely INCOMPETENT!!!! When will you pull your head out of your rear end and see things better. I seriously don't know how your wonderful family puts up with you. I have a saying that refers to you perfectly! ~YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID~ You better figure things out because I am tired of seeing my friends and people I love so frustrated by you. You are a pain in the ass and I loathe you. GET A CLUE! That is all for now. WOW I feel better!

By the way- I found a picture of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment