I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thriving

Today is day 3 at my new job. I am still coaching internet/ecommerce but now for a company called Thrive. So far so good! The first day or 2 was rough cause I don't know ANYONE! Now I am meeting people and feeling a bit more comfy in my environment. I just noticed that all the videos I posted from youtube have been blocked for some poopy reason! I love music and sharing my favorites with everyone. Oh well, such is life! I gotta run but stay tuned for another update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment