I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Camera


My awesome new camera FINALLY came yesterday. When we ordered it they were out of pink (my favorite color of ALL TIME) so we ordered it in purple. Well, when I opened the box.... low and behold they shipped us the wrong one. IT IS PINK!!!! Woohoo! I LOVE THIS CAMERA. Although I think it might be 800 years before I finish the instruction book and learn all these settings and stuff.
Here are just a few features that my new baby boosts:

12.4 megapixel CMOS sensor
High resolution 12.4 megapixel CMOS image sensor features sensor-shift Shake Reduction for stabilized image and video capture up to 4 stops max.

2.7 inch LCD with Live View and Face Detection
Large 2.7 inch LCD features Live View with contrast, phase difference, and Face Detection autofocus (up to 16 faces).

720p HD Video
Capture widescreen HD video in full 720p resolution (1280x720) at 24 FPS cinematic frame rate, using any PENTAX 35mm lens.

Compact Body
Highly compact DSLR body design allows for 1 handed operation and comfort when travelling.

Auto Picture and Scene Modes
Powerful automatic modes, including PENTAX Auto Picture and scene modes, ensure the perfect shot in any situation, while helping new photographers learn DSLR photography.

Creative Processing and Filter Modes
Creative processing and filter modes produce high quality finished images, while offering the ability to explore artistic freedom through unique special effects.

HDR Image Capture
True HDR image capture blends 3 bracketed images into a single picture with outstanding shadow, highlight, and midrange detail.

4.7 Frames per Second
Fast 4.7 FPS capture speed and 1/6000 second maximum shutter speeds are possible with the PENTAX
PRIME II image processing engine.

11 Point Wide Angle Focus
Responsive 11 point wide angle SAFOX VIII autofocus system focuses quickly and accurately, and can easily track moving subjects.

AA Batteries
Capture up to 1900 shots with universally available, easy-to-find AA lithium batteries (also compatible with AA NiMH rechargeable and alkaline batteries).


2 comments:

  1. Wow, such a great stuff you got. I am still earning mine and also have to learn more about how to properly use this thanks to my friend who introduced Apogee Photo Magazine, where I can learn how to operate a camera and also do excellent photographs.

    ReplyDelete