I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rocky is alive!!!

Oh Rocky,
You dumb dog. You gave me the scare of all scares. I was sure you got hit and died since the weather turned so bad right after you left. I called friends, ward member, the shelter, and the police. Nope, no sign of you. For 3 full days I worried, cried and was mad. Luckily.... the policeman I spoke with 3 days ago said he was going to look for you and call me if he saw you. You will never be allowed outside unless chained up. There will be NO MORE whoring around the town. Though I am glad you are fine and alive, I can now be mad. MAD, MAD, MAD... BAD ROCKY!!! Welcome back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment