I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Death warmed over

I feel like this:




My liver issue hasn't flared up for months and boy is it hurting today. The bad thing is that I cannot take my pain meds when it flares up because they have Tylenol in them and that aggravates it more. Add that on to my Laryngitis that I have had since Monday and my week is el-CRAPO. And I am super jealous of my sweet friend Laura who is currently enjoying the Mexican Bajo via a CRUISE. She was so rude not to invite me right? Just kidding. I hope you have a blast lady! Gotta run. Yeah tomorrows FRIDAY!!! I have some serious plans.... Netflix, shopping, nails done etc. Phew it's gonna be rough!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well - that sucks. Although the Netflix and nails sounds like good plans for a Friday!

    ReplyDelete