I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Derin's Secret Special Place

I have been working on this room for months now. It's not done but it's livable. This is my special room. I can make it as clean or as messy as I want. Phil can avoid it thus making him happier. As you can tell I LOVE books, shoes, and clothes. I still have a few boxes of books but I need another shelf before I can put them out. I'm kind of a nerd. I enjoy reading text books and learning from them. I'm not big on romance novels but I love fiction, suspense and mysteries. My grandma Martinez got me in a terrible habit in my early teens. She told me when I start a new book I need to read the end first. Crazy, I know. That way she said if something happens and I don't finish the book I will still know how it ended. I still do this, although not as much as I used to.

As you can see I have lots of clothes. The wardrobes are full and so are the plastic drawers. Do I where them all? No. Will I get rid of the ones I don't wear? NO. The same will can be said for my shoes and book collections. My husband says I am a hoarder. Yeah kinda. I like to shop. I will continue shopping cause its entertaining and soothing! Enjoy so pictures of my special no Phil allowed room.





No comments:

Post a Comment