I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Low white cell count

Low white cell count. That is the only result from by blood work that was abnormal. So WOOHOO but kinda scary too. Low count can mean many things. It can also be a fluke! The Dr. wants to retest it and do a spinal tap before we totally freak out. He wasn't convinced that it was anything to worry about. Yeah right??!!! Do you know me? HELLO!!! Anyway Positive thinking....... all will be well. I'm so anxious to hear those 4 magic words. " you are in remission ". I am terrible at being patient ;)

I am getting a team together for this years Relay For Life. If you are interested in helping or donating money to the team or need more info let me know. I will post more about that later.

This is short but I'm tired and will try to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment