I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I have chemo brain what's your excuse?

You know the old saying that no one can make you feel inferior unless you let them? Well I say FALSE! Words can be painful and unless you are stone cold inside how can you brush them off? I am the kind of person that wears my emotions, feelings, heart and moods on my sleeve. I am easily influenced by my surroundings.

My new boss has decided to call me HC for hot and cold. Meaning that my personality is hot and cold. Does that bother me? YES. Why? Because it makes me feel inferior to him and others around me. Is it true? YES. Again it is because I am a "sleeve wearer". It is a good thing to me because you will always know EXACTLY how I am. When I am sick or in pain I am very somber. When I am happy and feeling good, I am perky and extra friendly. One might say this is a poor quality to have. I say wrong. I am an open book.




Today I am feeling very angry. I was told by a supervisor to work on a task and it completly made me feel stupid. I am going to work on it but basically he stated I do not know what I am doing. I have been here for 3 weeks. GIVE ME A BREAK! Not only that but I have a hard time retaining information and learning new things. I think this may not be a place for me. I need to toughen up I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment