I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Uhoh here we go again( I think)

We had a nice long weekend. I would like to say we did so many fun things and had such a blast blah blah blah. However, I have been feeling pretty crappy lately and its getting worse as time goes on. I count my blessings every day that I am here and as well as I am. I can't seem to shake the sickness. I am having strange symptoms kinda like the first time I had cancer. I had a lot of breathing trouble and come to find out I had cancer that attached to my lungs.

I had a few studies done on my lungs a couple weeks ago and it came back abnormal. What does this mean? I don't have lung cancer. PHEW!!! I do have a a small mass on the bottom of my right lung. The Dr wants to have me admitted to the hospital for further testing. Grrrrr...... I want my life back for a change please. On the plus side it could be a whole lot worse.

The Dr asked if I am ready to do chemo yet and as usual I said no. It's funny that every time I get a test result back that is not perfect, they ALWAYS ask me that.

I have too many things coming up in the next few months to get any sicker. Cammie is due mid July and I get the honor of being with her through the birth process. I have fishing trips, and camping with Whitney. I have too many fun things to name. Have no worries for me my friends. IT will all be OK. Regardless of the result or outcomes I am going to be OKAY! I will post more later but I need to get back to work! Say a quick little prayer for me and have a Terrific Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment