I am hoping that through all the experiences I have had that I can share some of it and if not, than at least provide some amazing entertainment( no guarantees). I do promise to always share my opinions and feelings! Live, Laugh, Love, My favorite phrase and I strive everyday, in every situation to remember it!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'll think of You

My sweet friend Laura Lost one of the most precious of life's gift late summer. She lost her baby girl Mikkie. I never got to meet her. I wish I had though. I have talked about Lura multiple times on this blog. The reason being she means so very much to me. You see, the way we met was her older brother was my manager at Prosper. When I heard about the accident with Mikkie, I wanted to do something to help. I didn't do much but raise a few dollars for the family and sent a card.

Laura and her family had been on my mind for weeks and weeks. I didn't know why since I had never met them. So one random day I emailed her. As the stories all go...... the rest is history. It's wonderful that through this tragedy I made a lifelong friend. I just wish we had met without the terrible trial.

Anyway, I LOVE this song and listen to it often. Laura made for her baby girl. Take a second and watch and PLEASE..... remember to count your blessing EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!! You never know when you will be hit with unthinkable trials. Have a safe and memorable Memorial Day! With love ~Derin~

No comments:

Post a Comment